Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Fort Smith goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is sent out. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Fort Smith
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Fort Smith from Vivint. Dial (479) 370-4503 to begin the customization of your property’s defense today.