Your Fort Smith Vivint app puts safety in the palm of your hand
The Vivint App empowers your security and automation devices to adjust to your unique needs. With just a couple of presses on your tablet or phone, you can:
● Arm your residential security system: Turn on your detectors and alarms as you prepare for bed, or deactivate the system from your mobile device when visitors arrive when you're away. Or program your Fort Smith home security system to arm at a predetermined time.
● Get HD video from your security cameras: Monitor live feeds of your Fort Smith security cameras in 1080p. Or stream 20-second short video alerts on your phone.
● Make your home more efficient: Change your lights to a more suitable level, or look at your app to see if you left the lights on before you left the house. Automatically lower the thermostat at for the night. Then program a timer to increase your heat before you start your day.
● Unlock and lock your doors: Set one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors from wherever you are. Get notifications sent to your phone when people arrive at house. You’re also able to check if you left the garage door up.
● Combine security and automation systems together:
The real benefit of a Vivint system is knowing that your home security and home automation systems operate in tandem. Have your lighting, alarm system, thermostat, and other smart devices to work on a timer. Setting your home to night mode just takes a tap of a button.