You’ve done your due diligence and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Fort Smith home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your residence or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than just peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you through your emergency.